    I have re-installed 1.5.0.2 twice, the second time after a complete uninstall
    and reboot. Still no joy.

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    Miara Transportation Information, Apr 22, 2006

  2. Miara Transportation Information

    Rom Guest

    Did the complete uninstall also include removing your profile?
    No, but the other month Enter wouldn't work in the address/location
    bar and needed to use Go until I discovered Tab Mix Plus was the
    cause, which was fixed soon after with an updated version.

    If you use themes or extensions it could be an incompatibility, so try
    Firefox Safe Mode:
    <http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/faq.html#troubeshoot-addons>
    A new Profile: <http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile#new>

    Rom, Apr 23, 2006

  3. Miara Transportation Information

    Ed Mullen Guest

    If so, have you installed any themes or extensions? If so, close FF.
    Start in Safe Mode (firefox.exe -safe-mode). Same problem? If so, you
    can trouble shoot which theme or extension it is. Close and start FF
    normally and change to the default theme. Restart. If not ok, disable
    each one-by-one, restarting each time until you find the culprit.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 23, 2006
  4. Once Upon A Time,
    Thanks. I did that and the bar worked. So I disabled my extensions one by one
    and found the culprit: GMail File Space.

    I've sent a bug notice to the author. Thanks for your help.

    Miara Transportation Information, Apr 26, 2006
  5. Once Upon A Time,
    Thanks for your help, Ed. I followed your directions and found the problem.

    Miara Transportation Information, Apr 26, 2006