    Also, I used to get these reminders to run LiveUpdate only once a
    week. But examining Options>NAV>LiveUpdate I cannot now find any
    'scheduling' facility, so I'm unclear how this can have been set up?

    Terry Pinnell, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Hello,

    We have seen this similar problem with many of our clients using NAV.

    Our easiest solution was to completely remove NAV and then go to the
    Symantec Site and get the NAV removal tool and run that as well.

    After than, reinstall NAV. Prior to doing the live update, go back to the
    Symantec site and get the latest version of live update and install it
    manually for some reason NAV 2003 does not install it/update it.

    After that go ahead and do your normal live update.

    Hope this helps

    --
    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
    Technical Support Team

    Check out some of the items we are offering
    Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
    Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
    Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
    Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

    Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

    JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Thanks, but I hope it doesn't come to that - sounds like a lot of hard
    work!

    Terry Pinnell, Aug 7, 2004
  4. Terry Pinnell

    ICee Guest

    See this: *TINW*

    ICee, Aug 7, 2004
  5. Sorry, too cryptic for me. What do you mean?

    Terry Pinnell, Aug 8, 2004
  6. Terry Pinnell

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Aug 8, 2004
  7. Terry Pinnell, Aug 8, 2004
  8. Terry Pinnell

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The TIN is "There is no"...add the last letter yourself - in this case, we.
    So, there is no "WE". This is not a group, but a collection of individuals.
    Therefore "WE" cannot exist. And obviously there is no "US" or "THEM" etc.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 8, 2004