    Norman White Guest

    What can we do to stop the Bad Language on here which is totally unnecessary
    ?????

    Norman White, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Norman White

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    That depends. Who are "we" and where is "here"?

    Oldus Fartus, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Norman White

    Gordon Guest

    And why are "we" "here"?

    Gordon, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Wait a couple of years and hope that the tryhards reach puberty. Then they
    might stop thinking it's clever.

    In the meantime, use a killfile or filter within your news program to stop
    their messages appearing. I've cut the "new posts" to about half just by
    blocking 4 of the pre-schoolers.

    mentalguy2004, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Who should be blocked?

    Godfrey Parfitt, Apr 6, 2005
  6. Norman White

    Guest Guest

    Norman White, a daft nimrod, wrote on 06-04-05 03:31 :
    find the "O" switch on your machine, it's usually on the front
    somewhere. change its state from "N" to "FF". you will feel better
    instantly.

    Guest, Apr 6, 2005
  7. Norman White

    trout Guest

    Well, you can start a cheerfully misguided and naive thread such as
    this, that will be *guaranteed* to bring out the slack-jawed gang to
    drool and hoot obscenities at you.
    Do this a few times, and you'll probably know who to killfile.

    trout, Apr 6, 2005
  8. There *is* no spoon...

    Sentient Fluid, Apr 6, 2005
  9. Norman White

    Evan Platt Guest

    There is no Dana. Only Zuul.

    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2005
  10. Norman White

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Norman White composed the following;:
    If you don't like it you could go elsewhere ...

    Or use a newsreader with filters etc

    Why would censorship be any better?

    Paul - xxx, Apr 6, 2005