    [​IMG][​IMG]
    :lollypop:

    bigal, Feb 8, 2007

  2. bigal

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Haha, I wish I would have been into computers at that time to do stuff like that for projects.

    Silverstrand, Feb 8, 2007

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The kids in his class liked it. I'm just happy I can help him with something now and then. His artistic ability greatly surpasses mine.

    bigal, Feb 27, 2007