    Sep 7 17:14:36: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on FastEthernet0/7 (4), with Cat3550_SW4 FastEthernet0/27 (6).
    Sep 7 17:15:08: %CDP-4-NATIVE_VLAN_MISMATCH: Native VLAN mismatch discovered on FastEthernet0/7 (4), with Cat3550_SW2 FastEthernet0/30 (2).

    Appreciate your advice.

    wai, Sep 7, 2007

  2. wai

    gascan.jyy4

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    where is the trunk, that you configured ?
    the mismatch native will cause spanning tree loop and undesire result in some situation.

    gascan.jyy4, Sep 7, 2007

  3. wai

    wai

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    The following is the trunk. I already used the same encapsulation and mode but still getting the same native vlan mismatch error.

    Could you advice?

    Cat3550_SW1#sh int trunk

    Port Mode Encapsulation Status Native vlan
    Gi0/1 on 802.1q trunking 1
    Gi0/2 on 802.1q trunking 1

    Port Vlans allowed on trunk
    Gi0/1 1-4094