Nat'd client behind linksys to VPN 3015

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Sur, Oct 20, 2005.

  1. Sur

    Sur Guest

    Hi,

    I've just inherited a Cisco VPN Concentrator & below is the version:
    Bootcode Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version
    2.5.Rel Jun 21 2000 18:57:52
    Software Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Version 3.5.2.Rel
    Feb 14 2002 12:10:21

    Recently we just setup a virtual office at McLean, Virginia, US.
    Our admin there has successfully setup a Linksys wireless router so everyone
    can surf internet.
    The Linksys is plugged to the only RJ45 socket on the wall.

    However, only 1 user at a time can VPN (they use Cisco VPN Client v.3.6.3
    and 4.6) to our office here in Singapore.
    I've looked at:
    Cisco Document ID: 5753
    (www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_tech_note09186a00800946af.shtml)
    - I can't find 'IPSec through NAT' under Configuration->User
    Management->Groups, then Modiy Group, then IPSec tab.
    I did find IPSec over UDP and IPSec over UDP Port under 'Mode Config'
    instead of IPSec tab. Are they the same?
    - I also can't find 'NAT Transparency' under
    Configuration->System->Tunneling Protocols->IPSec.

    I enabled IPSec over UDP & IPSec over UDP Port (use port 10000), and on the
    client tick on "Enabled Transparent Tunneling" + IPSec over UDP.
    Yet, still only 1 user can connect at a time.

    Anything I missed?
    THANK YOU in advance.

    regards,
    Sur