    So: how could i do what i said before ?

    (IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-DS-M), Version 11.3(6)T, RELEASE
    SOFTWARE (fc1) )

    Laurent, Nov 3, 2004

  2. "NAT on a Stick"
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094430.shtml

    ~ Hi all !
    ~
    ~ i have a question about nat:
    ~
    ~ could a single interface be "ip nat inside" and "ip nat outside" at the
    ~ same time ?
    ~
    ~ I mean : some packet must be nated before beeing routed to another
    ~ gateway, some other do not have to be. but all these packets come from
    ~ and go to and single ethernet interface.
    ~
    ~ It seems that when i tried to configure "ip nat xxx" on the ethernet
    ~ interface, it replaces the "ip nat yyy" wich was in place before... :(
    ~

    Aaron Leonard, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Laurent

    zher Guest

    Just try logical interfaces instead of 2 IPs on the same physical
    interface, I mean, you can enable 802.1Q trunking between your router
    and switch

    zher, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Laurent

    Laurent Guest