nat from outside to outside

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dt1649651, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. dt1649651

    dt1649651 Guest

    My router has three interface fa0, fa1 and fa2. fa0 connects to the
    internal network. fa1 connects to the internet and fa2 connects to a
    customer network. This customer network requires me to access to their
    network only via NAT on fa2. Therefore I have "ip nat outside" on fa1
    and fa2, and fa0 has "ip nat inside".

    This works as expected.

    The problem arises when the VPN users, who connect to the router via
    fa1 (internet interface), also wants to access to the cusomter network.
    In this case, I use "ip nat outside" to make NAT translation for VPN
    users like this :

    # ip nat outside source list vpn-address-list pool customer-pool

    but it does work at all.

    Any advice is really appreciated.

    DT

    dt1649651, Aug 21, 2005

  2. You could try using a route map with the NAT pool.

    Sean.Evershed, Aug 21, 2005