    have a problem.

    -hb
    (the REAL hummingbird)

    hummingburd, Aug 14, 2010

  2. You DO NOT need a fat piece of software like Quake to do it. Just use
    the good old telnet client & telnet server!

    --
    @[email protected] Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.35

    Man-wai Chang, Aug 14, 2010

  3. hummingburd

    Shadow Guest

    I've never got it to work. Maybe I need that tutorial.
    PS Do I need to install Quake or will the NAT program do it
    for me ?
    TIA
    []'s

    Shadow, Aug 15, 2010