    Pascal Dorion
    IT Manager
    Precision Peru

    pmdorion, Mar 28, 2007

  2. pmdorion

    udlooz

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    this should be simple, the command is:

    static (inside,outside) x.x.x.x y.y.y.y netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

    where x.x.x.x is the outside ip and y.y.y.y is the inside ip you want 1-1 nat'ed

    you can also portmap by entering (tcp port 80 is the example port):

    static (inside,outside) tcp interface 80 y.y.y.y 80 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

    udlooz, Mar 28, 2007

  3. pmdorion

    Guest Guest

    Try http://tinyurl.com/z44u7

    Guest, Mar 29, 2007
  4. pmdorion

    pmdorion Guest

    Ok thanks, I need to do 2 "static" commands, that I get. But I don't
    get this ACL and ACL GROUPS thing.

    Please explain or give me example commands for full NAT (in and out).

    pmdorion, Mar 29, 2007
  5. pmdorion

    Guest Guest

    Try using Google for cisco.com website - there's almost _everything_ there.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2007