Nasa-Vatican partnership : Senasa has legislated for second moon landing myth

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by moonconspiracy, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. Updated: 4:12 p.m. ET Dec. 22, 2005

    WASHINGTON - The Senate early Thursday approved legislation

    Bush has ........... eventual bid to return humans to the moon. While
    the newly approved bill focuses on the next two years, it also lays out
    policy elements to support a move toward a return to the moon.

    "Our national policy will determine the nation's role in future
    space exploration and its contribution to broad research and our
    national security," Texas Republican Kay Bailey Hutchison, chairman
    of the Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Science and Space, said in a
    statement.

    - - - - - - -

    EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE - Congress agreed to terms on NASA legislation
    formally endorsing the plan to return man to the moon ...........

    The bill's language directs a "sustained human presence on the moon"

    NASA estimates it will cost $104 billion to return astronauts to the
    moon by 2018. The first step of that effort is the development of the
    Crew Exploration Vehicle, a spacecraft that will replace the space
    shuttle...........

    http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED
    MOON LANDING HOAX RELIGIOUS. People were fooled by higher authorities
    that were motivated by religion into believing the moon landing. This
    continues even to this day!

    moonconspiracy, Dec 23, 2005

  2. moonconspiracy

    Paul Heslop Guest

    fucoughs and colds take beechams

    Paul Heslop, Dec 23, 2005

  3. moonconspiracy

    Tesco News Guest

    Just what has this infantile drivel from very obviously deranged people got
    to do with Digital Photography.

    Is there a NG for "Loonies-R-us"

    Roy G

    Tesco News, Dec 24, 2005