NAP customer webchat on Nov 13 @ 2:30 (PST)

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by kapil [MSFT], Nov 8, 2006.

  1. kapil [MSFT]

    kapil [MSFT] Guest

    Chat topic:
    World of Network Access Protection (NAP)
    Customers are welcome to get together with our experts from the Enterprise
    Networking Group to ask questions about NAP that cover, but are not limited
    to, the following topics: Why use NAP? NAP Architecture. Developing Your Own
    System Health Agent and System Health Validator to plug-in to the NAP
    system. NAP Deployment. Setup and Configuration for Client Remediation.
    Interoperability with Cisco NAC. NAP using IPSec. NAP using 802.1X. EAP and
    EapHost. Network Policy Server (NPS) in Longhorn Server. NAP Monitoring and
    Trouble-Shooting Using Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM).

    For details goto
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/default.mspx

    Add to your calender:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/vcs/06_1113_TN_NAP.ics