    Guest Guest

    Danish National Says: My hovercraft is full of eels

    Who and what film.

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    conner172 Guest

    John Cleese
    Monty Python's Flying Circus
    The Hungarian Phrasebook sketch

    conner172, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    WRONG!!!

    Wrong cast member.
    Wrong MOVIE (Yes I know it was originally a sketch on Flying Circu
    but I asked for the MOVIE it was featured in
    Correct Sketch however.

    Next contestant, what is your answer.

    Sandworm.

    ----- conner172 wrote: ----

    John Clees
    Monty Python's Flying Circu
    The Hungarian Phrasebook sketc

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Guest

    conner172 Guest

    BUT, it was the right cast member IN THE TV SKETCH.

    I know the answer now, but I'm not telling. <sniffle>

    [slinks away]

    conner172, Jun 9, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Danish National Says: My hovercraft is full of eels.

    You got two halves of coconut and your banging them together.

    Jtyc, Jun 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well the movie was "And Now for Something Completely Different" but I still
    think that was Cleese...

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ok, Ok I'm gonna end the suspense here.

    It was in "and Now For Something Completely Different" (as stated by Neil
    But the person playing the Danish National in the film version of the
    sketch was...........wait for it!!

    Terry Jones played the Danish National. John Cleese played the Bobby who
    said "All Right" in response to his asking if he'd like to come back to his
    place for a bouncy, bouncy.

    We thank you all for playing and though no one won the prize money it is still waitin
    at #5 Kensington Square in the wash room behind the hot water pipes.

    C-ya,
    Sandwor
    Newly christened MCNGP Member #(hey no one gave me a # yet or do we just use the
    off the www.mcngp.tk?, damned secret societies even make the rules secret!!

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Haven't gone back to check, but I'm pretty sure I put your number in there.
    You're number thirty-three. And don't try to escape.

    --
    Fris "Oh, and sorry about the "Welcome Kid", we'll send you a new one" bee®,
    MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you're #33. and you will recieve a welcome kit from Fris with the seakret
    hanshake to our cabal...

    PS..IMDB has Cleese listed as the Hungarian Man and Terry Jones as the
    2nd Hungarian Man. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066765/

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  10. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    secret!!)

    You are number thirty-three, Thirty-three.
    Please see your way to the MCNGP private site, where you will gain
    admittance to the most wonderfulest group yahoo has to offer: MCNGP l33t.
    There, you can bask in our collective majesty, and try to get a peek up
    kat's dress. What? Who said that?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHERE? (dang it is there a secret location in our secret location?)

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  12. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No, there's no sekrit location. But don't lie, Neil. Just admit it. You'd
    moved your monitor and cocked your head in such a position as to try to look
    up kat's dress in her picture. Don't lie about it, we all know it's true.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    [email protected]!T!!! I told you to keep that web cam out of my office!!!!

    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ----- Neil wrote: ----

    Well don't believe everything you read on the internet. Cleese was one
    of the Hungarians in another section of that sketch but not pertaining to
    the line I was talking about. Did that sound harsh? Hope not.

    Sandwor
    MCNGP #00100001

    Guest, Jun 9, 2004
  15. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Is this like someone in the Mafia (TINM) becoming a made man? I'm getting
    flashbacks of my old home town.

    Mike T.
    If Sonny Corleone had EZ-Pass, he'd still be alive today.

    Mike T., Jun 9, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    There is _NO_ MCNGP!!! No such thing...

    Neil, Jun 10, 2004
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ----- Neil wrote: ----

    There is _NO_ MCNGP!!! No such thing..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #3
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?

    I have served my country honorably Senator and I can only hope
    that someday this committee will clear my name with the sam
    zeal with which they have besmirched it.

    Sandwor
    MCNGP #0010000

    Guest, Jun 10, 2004