    the film. Does anyone know the name of this program?

    thanks
    Eric

    Eric R, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Eric R

    Unk Guest

    Burning resources:

    Bin file without the cue
    http://www.weethet.nl/english/cdrw_usingnero_bincue.php

    CDBurnerXP Pro is a free CD/DVD burning solution.
    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

    NTI CD & DVD Burning Software
    http://www.ntius.com/default.asp

    Nero
    http://ww2.nero.com/enu/index.html

    Alcohol 120%
    http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

    Reading, and Extraction Resources:

    IsoBuster
    http://www.isobuster.com/

    WinISO
    http://www.winiso.com/

    Unk, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Eric R

    Zankhna Guest

    does vlc lan work? Im sure you can play bin and cues with that.

    failing that you can always download isobuster and extract the video etc
    and play. its pretty quick to do as well.

    Zankhna, Sep 13, 2005