Name of Doom Wad?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by stumped, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. stumped

    stumped Guest

    Some years ago I had a wad file I downloaded and I wish to download it
    again. But..... I have forgotten the name :-( Maybe someone will
    recognise it from my description.

    The player start is in a wide canyon which is split down the middle by a
    river of lava. Quite some distance across the river is a castle.Various
    creatures are shooting fireballs at you from the turrets. These are easily
    avoidable because of the distance.

    You need to go up your side of the canyon where there is a cave system to
    the left. At the bottom is a switch which you activate. When you get back up
    you find that a column has appeared by the cave entrance with another switch
    on it. You also find that a secret door has opened back where you started
    and that many flaming skulls have emerged and are coming down your side of
    the canyon to stop you activating the new switch. Once they are dead the
    switch, when activated, brings up a bridge where you can cross to the
    castle.

    I dont remember much more but the when you get thru the castle entrance it
    is green marble motif and you are greeted by several skeletons and imps. The
    first room is large (to scale, maybe 40 - 50 meters).

    Name of wad or wad collection anyone????

    stumped, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Thus spake stumped:
    Try asking in a relevant newsgroup alt.games.doom f'instance

    Aaron Lawrence, Sep 22, 2003