    searching to see if such a plug in even exists. But Mozilla never comes
    back with an answer to that question, leaving me to wonder if there IS an
    answer. In any case the World Clock page is blank ! Any Thoughts ?

    Bill McCarty, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Bill McCarty

    Neon Knight Guest

    Yes, time does not exist with Mozilla.

    Neon Knight, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Bill McCarty

    Arne Guest

    Do you think others have crystal ball to look in to find out what the
    site is and what you find there? I even tried Google, but since I get
    14 500 000 hits for "World Clock", it's not easy to give you "any
    thoughts".

    --
    /Arne
    http://web.telia.com/~u97802964/

    The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything and the
    young know everything. (Oscar Wilde)

    Arne, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Bill McCarty

    Rob Guest

    If you already have the Sun Java plug-in installed, you should see an
    icon in your control panel for it. Just open it and click the browser
    tab. See if Mozilla 1.1 or Greater is checked. If not check it and
    that should get things going. If it's not there, then you'll need to
    download the plug-in from http://java.sun.com. IIRC, the MS Java which
    originally came with Windoze/IE is no longer supported. Oh, and by the
    way, there are other things you can get with IE that you may not get
    with Mozilla, like some virii.

    Rob, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Bill McCarty

    Ed Mullen Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?query="personal world clock"&num=10

    Hey, I refined the search and got it down to 30,900 pages! Ok everyone,
    start clicking! :-D

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 30, 2004
  6. Bill McCarty

    Arne Guest

    Arne, Dec 30, 2004
  7. Bill McCarty

    Bob Dole Guest

    Yes, I have a thought-I think you should get a better clock. the page
    that you described is full of spyware.

    Bob Dole, May 26, 2005
  8. Bill McCarty

    Moz Champion Guest

    Well, if you gave us a proper url for the site, we could probably tell
    you what plug in is needed

    Moz Champion, May 26, 2005
  9. Bill McCarty

    Doug G Guest

    Doug G, May 26, 2005
  10. Bill McCarty

    Ed Mullen Guest

    What spyware? Would you, please, be more specific?

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 26, 2005
  11. Bill McCarty

    Jowah Guest

    I didn't detect any spyware....Anyway....Doug you need to go to
    http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp and manually download and install Java
    1.5.0.

    Joe

    Jowah, May 27, 2005