  1. taxthis2007

    taxthis2007 Guest

    i have deleted my cookies and changed my isp number.

    taxthis2007, Jul 9, 2007

  2. taxthis2007

    Vanguard Guest

    Learn to CROSS-post. Go read replies to your disconnected MULTIposted
    message in the other groups to which you posted the SAME message.

    A point not made is that N multiposted copies will consume N times the
    space for separate copies of the same post. Crossposted messages have
    just *one* copy on the server and the groups simply have pointers back
    to that same single copy. Multiposting wastes disk space on the server.
    Yes, your post is small but remember that you consume N times the space
    on one server and then do so on all the newsgroups servers worldwide.

    Crossposting helps readers in one group see the replies from those in
    another RELATED newsgroup to which you copied your post. That way, they
    don't waste their time duplicating similar replies that already exist.

    Vanguard, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Google Grouper.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 9, 2007
  4. taxthis2007

    ToyalP2 Guest

    They have blocked all known sex ofenders and child molesters...

    ToyalP2, Jul 12, 2007