    w3wt. I'm going to Myrtle Beach for family vacation!! :D
    Leaving tonight at midnight. Yay!! Just letting y'all know that I will be gone for a week.
    I hope this forum will have more than 50 members when I come back. :p

    Technoholic, Jul 1, 2005

    stlava, Jul 1, 2005

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005

    HackaX0rus, Jul 3, 2005

    stlava, Jul 3, 2005

    zachig, Jul 3, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? lol.. have fun even though you left.

    stlava, Jul 3, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol...
    Im back all, finally. The ride south was really worth it. And psst, we bought almost $100 worth of fireworks on the way back, lololl. I had soo much of fun down in SC. It was a blast, too bad we're not going down there again. But I might will once I make MY own family. :p It was really worth it down there.

    Technoholic, Jul 9, 2005