    I have tried some of the other browsers but I do find the MSIE style setup
    easier to use.

    TIA Tinytim

    Tiny tim, Jun 26, 2004

  2. If you have experimented with other browsers and been able to make up
    your own mind about what you liked and didn't like, why can't you do the
    same for this browser?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Because there's nothing to plagiarise?

    Ed Jablonowski, Jun 27, 2004
  4. Tiny tim

    Tiny tim Guest

    Thanks for your reply Brian.

    I didn't put my question very well.

    What I was trying to ask was...Is myie2 more secure to use than MSIE?....as
    are other browsers such as Opera..Firefox etc.

    Many Thanks
    Tiny

    Tiny tim, Jun 27, 2004
  5. Tiny tim

    Jim Scott Guest

    No it is no safer as it's only IE wearing a pretty hat.
    HOWEVER if you keep your windows updates updated regularly you should
    have little trouble. There is a lot of scaremongering from people who
    have nothing better to do :eek:)
    You should use an antivirus as most trouble comes from emails rather
    than browsers.
    Incidentally I use Firefox.
    --
    Jim

    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address
    Visit http://freespace.virgin.net/mr.jimscott

    Jim Scott, Jun 27, 2004
  6. Tiny tim

    Boomer Guest

    If you cover up a bad couch.. it's still a bad couch underneath.

    Boomer, Jun 27, 2004