Mycoplasma Pneumonia strike again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unholy, Apr 22, 2006.

?

Mycoplasma Pneumonia?

  1. those Doctors at the Public are total noob

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OMG, *speechless*

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Now thats what u deserve for spelling incorrectly

    100.0%
  4. you spelt every word in that wrong!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Glad to see you figured it out. Now we can concentrate on that Sony optical drive....

    bigal, May 1, 2006

  2. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, I think a call to Sony is in order. I'm shocked, I have used Sony equipment for years with no problems then now, all of the sudden, lots of problems with Sony stuff. Seems ever since they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar over that rootkit issue they've been screwing up left and right.

    The Modfather, May 1, 2006

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you missed center :p

    unholy, May 1, 2006
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No, they missed it, not me.

    The Modfather, May 2, 2006
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well they aren't very good at screwing up then!!!

    unholy, May 2, 2006
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No but they screw down just fine. (So watch out, you're down there).

    The Modfather, May 2, 2006
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am actually in line with you so watch out, i might send a Anal dwelling butt monkey to ur house!!!

    unholy, May 3, 2006
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    In line with me? In what way? You're pretty much on the other side of the planet.

    Unless you mean you'll drill a hole THROUGH the planet, which isn't likely.

    And one is left to wonder what you would be doing with a spare anal dwelling butt monkey... Hmmm???

    The Modfather, May 3, 2006
  9. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    He bought a dozen of them last month during some type of sale. His original idea was to fashion a buggy that would be pulled by those anal monkeys, but as it turned out, several of them took off with his replacement PSU. Funny how the best laid plans......

    bigal, May 3, 2006
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Damn, that sucks, I'm surprised he has room to store that many anal monkeys, he must be a regular Mr. Goatse. :)

    The Modfather, May 4, 2006
  11. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Actually, he had them up in the attic. They would jump around at night (making quite a racket), but during the day it was so hot that they mostly sleep to stay alive.

    Last edited: May 4, 2006
    bigal, May 4, 2006
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    to bad they are non existant to this space and time, unless u were like some retard... eg Modfather <DUCKS>

    unholy, May 4, 2006
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude, they're purely a product of your imagination, don't blame me for your mental malfunctions. I mean, be seriously will you! :)

    The Modfather, May 5, 2006
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Mental malfunctions, i am clearly Sane :p i even have a Certificate to prove it :p

    unholy, May 6, 2006
  15. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined: