    on the computer in the corner with the little waves coming out and its
    not thier please help!
    )it has wireless adapter installed)!

    minimelittleman, Jan 25, 2007

  2. minimelittleman

    Chris H. Guest

    I'd suggest you try the support pages of the manufacturer of your desktop or
    post to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_home (if you're running
    Windows XP) and post full information about your computer, the router and
    what wireless adapter you're using. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's
    Broadband Networking brand hardware and software.

    Chris H., Jan 26, 2007