    Microsoft? There are other's I know of that have the same issue. What
    is the S.O.P. for
    mice with wheels that don't work?

    Dolly D., Oct 30, 2003

  2. Dolly D.

    °Mike° Guest

    Yeah, your mouse has got Herpes.

    °Mike°, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Dolly D.

    jmag Guest

    Give it the sack

    jmag, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Dolly D.

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Dolly D. continued:
    Oooh pray tell.
    Buy it a roller skate.

    slumpy, Oct 31, 2003
  5. "Roller.... Skate..." What is this of which you say? (Sorry, just joking
    - I grew up on roller skates, not Inlines" too.)

    Virus? likely not. D/l an updated driver package, uninstall and
    reinstall your mouse config program... you SHOULD be golden.... Unless
    the HARDWARE'S broken.

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Oct 31, 2003