My way to Microsoft MCSE certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by pass4surenl1, Mar 2, 2009.

  1. pass4surenl1

    pass4surenl1 Guest

    Hi friend

    I passed the exam of 70-086 yesterday and scored 956/1000, which is
    satisfying, but the most important thing is that I passed the exam.

    About the preparations:

    I spent three weeks on preparation, two weeks are used to study the
    MCSE Implementing and Supporting Systems Management Server 2.0 basics
    according to the emphasis of the exam. Learning objectively will help
    you to pass the exam successfully. Of course, only reading books is
    not very useful. Learning with practice is the most effective method.
    So I spent the last week on test. And I uesd http://www.pass4sure.com/Microsoft-index.html
    where i get many useful exam quesitons and answers.
    So www.pass4sure.nl is really a good partner to my certification test
    preprations.

    About the exam:

    When entering the exam interface, I felt nervous, because this was the
    first time I took the Cisco exam. But when I observed the real exam, I
    was relaxed, I was familiar with the questions because of the
    preparations. It is easy. The most important knowledge points are
    Implementing and Supporting Systems Management Server 2.0

    Now, I am a real MCSE technician, but this is only the start, I need
    to study further if I want to be more competitive. My next objective
    is MCTS.

    Wish you passing the exam successfully!

    My way to Microsoft MCSE certification

    pass4surenl1, Mar 2, 2009

  2. pass4surenl1

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Now, I am a real MCSE technician

    no, you're an a$$fcuker

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2009

  3. pass4surenl1

    Consultant Guest

    microsoft certified systems engineer technician, just doesnt have that flair

    Consultant, Mar 5, 2009
  4. pass4surenl1

    paulmleon Guest

    This is a scam! 07-086 (SMS 2.0) exam was retired back in March 2008.

    paulmleon, Mar 26, 2009
  5. pass4surenl1

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Yeah some people you'd think were born yesterday! I once had this huckster
    try to sell me ownership in the "Brooklyn" Dodgers, but I knew better. I
    found someone else who sold me the Los Angeles Dodgers! Man, I almost got
    scammed!

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 26, 2009