    jmfbahciv Guest

    Do you remember why it was put into ITS?

    /BAH

    jmfbahciv, Jun 21, 2009

  2. My older brother took a real serious look at his pacemaker
    when he determined that the CPU imbedded in him was one
    developed by his twin sons.

    Bruce B. Reynolds, Trailing Edge Technologies, Glenside PA

    TrailingEdgeTechnologies, Jun 29, 2009

  3. Yes, compression requires work.

    Archimedes' Lever, Jun 30, 2009

  4. I had a '65 tri-power with a close ratio 4spd, Hurst shifter and 6cyl
    Tempest brakes. Summer fun on the NJ Turnpike when brake fade checked
    in.

    Richard Cranium, Jun 30, 2009