    Network + months ago...Microsoft has no record however...

    Kevin Stone

    P.S. Made it back from Colorado in one piece...fun trip :)

    Kevin Stone, Mar 13, 2008

  2. Have you informed Microsoft that you passed these exams? They are not
    tied into CompTIA's databanks. You have to provide them with the info.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 13, 2008

  3. Kevin Stone

    tim Guest

    What is the best way to send Microsoft information about non-Microsoft
    certifications?

    tim, Mar 13, 2008
  4. Kevin Stone

    Sam Guest

    Login/register with: https://certify.comptia.org

    Once you are in, click FAQ under help on the left handside then follow
    the instructions for FAQ 5. "How do I submit my credentials towards
    MCSA to Microsoft?"

    Sam.

    Sam, Mar 14, 2008
  5. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 14, 2008
  6. Or you could do as sam suggest :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 14, 2008
  7. Kevin Stone

    Kevin Stone Guest

    Took Sam's advice and sent a "validated" email to Microsoft via the Comptia
    website...

    Thanks guys.

    Kevin Stone
    A+, Network+, MCDST

    Kevin Stone, Mar 14, 2008
  8. Kevin Stone

    plz return Guest

    plz return, Apr 15, 2008
  9. Kevin Stone

    Dude Guest

    That's what I did. I had to go to the CompTIA website and request that these
    exams be sent to Microsoft. Cisco won't do this with any of their
    certifications though.

    Dude, Apr 19, 2008