    pipe.thread Guest

  2. pipe.thread

    Himm Guest

    Himm, May 7, 2004

  3. Is it so hard to be kind? My father taught me, if you have nothing
    positive to say, say nothing. Positive criticism is one thing, mean
    spirited posting is another.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, May 7, 2004
  4. pipe.thread

    pipe.thread Guest

    It's distinctive on a thin panel atop a 1600x1200 screen.
    Works for me. You no like, you no use ...</yawn>.

    pipe.thread, May 8, 2004