    security feature of my system? Or is there something else that can cause it?
    I hipe someone else has experience the same and can advise me.

    Regards

    Jerry Manner, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Jerry Manner

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jerry Manner said:
    Check your power settings in Control Panel and/or BIOS.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Jerry Manner

    Jerry Manner Guest

    Hi

    I have checked my BIOS for my power setting. The only thing I saw that could
    cause the problem was in my PC Health Status. In that setting there is 2
    items called "CPU Shutdown Temperature" and "CPU Warning Temperature". The
    first one is set to
    75 C/167 F, and the second to 70 C/158 F.
    Could that be the reason for my system to shutdown the power. Because at
    this moment there is a heatwave in Holland. Or are there other settings that
    can cause it?

    Regards

    Jerry Manner, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Jerry Manner

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jerry Manner said:
    Extremely likely, try leaving the sides off the pc to see if that helps enough,
    but I would advise a more powerful CPU fan.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Jerry Manner

    Miggsee Guest

    Make sure the machine is getting ventilation...not enclosed in a desk. How
    many case fans do you have? Are you sure they are all running? Check to see
    if you have room to add a fan...they are inexpensive, and easy to pop in a
    box.

    Miggsee, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Jerry Manner

    indianwala

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi

    i have the same problem i tryed all the methods mentioned hear but still the same... not the shut down, its off

    when it get on the day start, it comes upto more then half an hour and off when i re - start the mechine its stays more then hour later off if i try next time its wont stay more then os load's..

    having solution hear to find

    indianwala, Sep 21, 2007