    working?

    Now when I click it, it says "Open with which program".

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    jamie, Nov 23, 2004

  2. jamie

    trout Guest

    You could try re-creating it. Look in the Windows/System folder for
    "Show Desktop.scf". Right-click it, and choose Send to; 'Desktop (create
    shortcut)'.
    Drag the new one from the desktop to your Quick-launch bar.

    trout, Nov 23, 2004

  3. jamie

    dadiOH Guest

    Use Winkey + D

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Nov 23, 2004
  4. jamie

    trout Guest

    I had to look at this a couple of times. The first time, I read "use
    Winky", and I was trying to figure out who the hell *that* was. Time for
    more coffee.

    trout, Nov 23, 2004
  5. jamie

    dadiOH Guest