  1. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    Oh man, this is hopeless.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    For what it's worth, I hope you get your MVP. I wish you the best.

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    Took the words right outta my mouth.

    Frisbee®, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  5. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    believe it, or not

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  6. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    man, the old slap your granny trick, now that is harsh!

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  7. Lasher

    Briscobar Guest

    I don't understand what this means, or why it was directed at me. I think
    I'm just going to sit out for a while and just watch the sh!tstorm.

    Briscobar, Apr 4, 2007
  8. Lasher

    Guest Guest

    Aren't you one of the same guys who a couple months ago got all mad at your
    certguard buddie? Yeah, your the guy the one with the anger control issues.

    Tell you what Lasher, T.S. Dip$hit, whatever your gonna call yourself
    now....hop down off that high horse there little fella.

    Being professional also means not acting like a jilted 14 yr old girl when
    you have a disagreement.

    Hope you enjoy your mediocrity and your long slow inevitable rise to the
    'middle', it's where you belong.

    Buh Bye

    Guest, Apr 4, 2007
  9. Lasher

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Congratulations on your decision Lasher. Good luck! -M

    Montreal MCT, Apr 5, 2007