    Guest Guest

    WHAT? What? what? . . .
    Who gives a $hit!

    Guest, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    i wonder if we have had any mcngp deaths, which of course, would be your
    fault

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    Now that I had time to think about it, I blame Global Warming.

    ....for making Frisbee at fault.

    kpg, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude... go smoke a cig. If'n I can't quit, neither can you.

    Quitter!

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  5. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  6. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    If you blame global warming then I blame Al Gore for making Frisbee
    responsible for single handedly bringing down the MCNGP. Hey I bet he was a
    member of AMCNGP all this time and we didn't know it. Very crafty Fris...

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  7. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you are right, it is all your fault
    PoTD

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  8. Lasher

    Briscobar Guest

    <snip>

    I hope you're not so fed up that you quit posting.

    Briscobar, Apr 3, 2007
  9. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    why not

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  10. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    Hey this is great - It's like the Roman Empire - we've gotten so
    big were crumbling from within. That's when you know you've made
    it.

    I guess this means we've got another 700 years to go.

    Who's got dibs on Constantinople?

    kp "history is wasted on you guys" g

    kpg, Apr 3, 2007
  11. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    Can I keep the Vatican?

    JaR, Apr 3, 2007
  12. Lasher

    catwalker63 Guest

    Lasher piffled away vaguely:
    I think this could have been done privately as well. Also, I agree with
    Consultant regarding the battle being a messy one. Political
    correctness and conciliatory behavior will never produce results. Being
    professional does not conist of lying down and becoming a doormat or
    accepting as colleagues person who are pathetically under-qualified for
    the profession. Sometimes the education that does a person the
    most good, hurts.

    I don't always agree with fellow members but the private space is a
    more appropriate place to hash it out. I'm disappointed in you Lasher.
    Talk about not standing by your fellow MCNGPs. I don't know what
    incident you may be referring to but I seriously doubt anyone of us
    has knifed you in the back out of the blue. I'm kinda hoping the door
    smacks you a good one on the way out.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 3, 2007
  13. Lasher

    T. S. Ripley Guest

    No, not enough to stop me from posting, but enough to make me stop posting
    here unless my life depends on it.

    T. S. Ripley, Apr 3, 2007
  14. Lasher

    T. S. Ripley Guest

    I've heard this a few times. What I wanted to say in private has been said
    in private and I don't care what you or anyone else for that matter, thinks
    about the decision to be public. Please refer to your forums for my reply.
    Thanks.

    T. S. Ripley, Apr 3, 2007
  15. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    Hey, Taylor?

    Replying here, as you claim you won't be back in the forum.

    1] Irregardless is not a word. Regardless of your repeated assertions to
    the contrary. I leave it to you to decide who that makes the illiterate.

    2] The MCNGP has always been a loose organization of folks that share
    some ideals, argue about others, but never, until you came along, tried
    to take itself seriously, or ever claimed to do so. I find it fantastic
    that someone who lit off a flamethrower at anyone and at anytime with or
    without provocation, has the unmitigated gall to accuse others of doing
    the same. You have flipped out in public over imagined slights on so
    many occasions as to have become an inside joke. Now because you have
    decided that you want to be an MVP, holy cats, you've become holier than
    thou and taken the pledge. Well, fine, my friend. Good luck with that, I
    know you'll accomplish this goal as you have others. You are a supremely
    capable and talented person when you set your mind to something. But
    don't pull this sanctimonious routine with us. We know you better.

    And finally:

    3] What in holy fsck makes you think you need to threaten any one of us?
    Are you so self-consumed that you really believe we care whether you are
    our 'enemy' or not? Better than you have taken on this group and run
    home with their tail between their legs, boyo. You are starting to
    believe your own propaganda. If you feel the need to move on with your
    life, career, whatever, we all wish you the best, and good luck. But
    there was no need to sh!t in the swimming pool on the way out.

    And, as it is very likely that your life does not depend on it, please
    don't bother to reply. I'd hate to see you go back on your word or anything.

    JaR, Apr 4, 2007
  16. Lasher

    catwalker63 Guest

    T. S. Ripley piffled away vaguely:
    You're still here? It's over. Go home. Go.

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2007
  17. Lasher... you suck. I feel like slapping your grandmother.

    That is all.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Apr 4, 2007
  18. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    Now that's disassociation.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  19. Lasher

    Briscobar Guest

    Sorry to hear that.

    Briscobar, Apr 4, 2007
  20. Lasher

    Briscobar Guest

    I hope you're kidding. Or I hope I don't know all the facts.

    Briscobar, Apr 4, 2007