My resignation from the MCNGP - Lasher #50

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lasher, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    To whom it may concern,

    Today, I have decided that it is within my best interests as a professional
    to withdraw my membership from the MCNGP and resign. The reasons are many
    and some of which I will list:

    1. Failure of MCNGP's to "stand by their fellow MCNGP's". Now, I was
    never expecting everyone to agree 100% of the time, but particular member's
    lack of professionalism in this matter is shocking.

    2. "Belittling others..." - I'm tired of this. I started of in the NG's
    helping people after I had difficulty in the MCDST NG. What is going on
    here is simply no longer worth my time and the opinions of people here are
    not getting heard in a way that would be taken professionally. I would
    rather seek out better methods of deferring the usage of braindumps.

    Honestly those two sum it up, in general. It is my opinion that if you
    hold so much disdain for Microsoft or disagree with their testing
    procedures, you should do something more than sit around and complain
    amongst yourselves. There are are proper channels and other, more
    accredited, forums that you could be a part of. The MCNGP is, again in my
    opinion, not one of them. It is my opinion that that the MCNGP has not
    done what it could do to properly influence the Microsoft Learning team.

    In closing, I do apologize to all of the people that I have offended either
    passively or aggressively, out of hate or out of general disdain for your
    behavior. Some of which I would like to list: lowdes, MDA, and countless
    others. However, I do not apologize to those who have used braindumps,
    inquired to the usage of braindumps, or have promoted braindumps. I wish
    you all the best and good luck with your endeavors to bash as many people
    possible.

    Lasher, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out.

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007

  3. Lasher

    JaR Guest

    Took the words right outta my mouth.

    JaR, Apr 3, 2007
  4. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    Gee, I thought we had a private forum for this sort of thing.

    kpg, Apr 3, 2007
  5. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    april fools was sunday! ha ha

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  6. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    Apparently not.

    Seems we have a few bitter members.

    I blame myself.

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  7. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    Why blame yourself? I say fsck 'em if they want to quit. Who needs 'em?

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  8. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    inline...

    I fail to see evidence of this, please cite specific instances.
    Belittling is part of the MO, it is a method of disuading braindumpers. No
    one said this battle was pretty.
    Actually, we had quite a positive conference call with the Microsoft
    Learning team which resulted in some great feedback from them and kudos to
    us for our continuing efforts to thwart braindumpers and provide valuable
    assistance to those willing to take the correct path towards their
    certification.
    Well, sorry you could not have taken a more discretionary approach to your
    resignation, we thank you for the efforts you put forth while part of our
    team, all the best.

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  9. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    all the best Lasher, not matter what you think of me, i wish you well.
    take care.

    i 'bash' people here, who it would appear by their actions (or rather
    lack of), are way too stupid, to ever have a role in IT. I've been in
    the profession for over twenty-five years, and it pains me to see such
    clueless morons in the profession, it really does. imho over the past
    fifteen years, the standard of IT personally has nosed dived, i put a
    lot of blame on microsoft for this fact. don't get me wrong, nowadays
    microsoft produce some great software, but as a result of their
    success they have churned out way too many idiots who have no business
    in the profession. i see far less of these idiots in mainframe/Unix
    world so there to me is my proof.

    I sincerely believe that the microsoft certification process is
    fundamentally flawed, and is pretty much beyond reprieve. This subject
    has been brought to the attention of ms, and well, nothing's changed.
    it has also been debated within these news groups before. it is my
    view ms do not want things to change.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  10. Lasher

    Consultant Guest

    you are right, it is all your fault

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  11. Lasher

    Briscobar Guest

    This is probably what he was talking about.

    Briscobar, Apr 3, 2007
  12. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Gee, I thought we had a private forum for this sort of thing.
    No 42 is turing in his grave :-(

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  13. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    april fools was sunday! ha ha

    you know damn right!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  14. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    If you'll notice, they don't just quit, they leave a suicide note. We have
    a lot of MIA's who just drift off into cyberspace. Either they decided the
    group wasn't there thing, or they just drifted off. Two members have made a
    point to not only leave, but to "stick it to us" when they left. One of
    which I considered a very close friend. I'd been way too quick to nominate
    members. Most of you "get it" and some of you don't. There won't be any
    new nominees for a very long time. Like I said, I blame myself.

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  15. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    I don't do group hugs. Sorry.

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  16. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you are right, it is all your fault

    it always is

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  17. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    I blame you.

    kpg, Apr 3, 2007
  18. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    Isn't CBIC the one attempting to quit smoking?

    You've never smoked before, right? Tobacco, I mean.

    A nicotine fit is about as close as a man will ever get to PMS.

    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  19. Lasher

    kpg Guest

    I blame Frisbee first, then, a distant second, the testing
    process itself. Kerpalism is just to easy to dump!

    kpg, Apr 3, 2007
  20. Lasher

    CBIC Guest

    Now that I had time to think about it I blame you too. Way to go
    Fris!!!!11111ONE!!!11

    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007