  1. neville

    neville Guest

    Why?And who is doing it?

    neville, Mar 20, 2005

  2. neville

    old john Guest

    sorry nev the whole world has switched you off..keep
    smiling..J

    old john, Mar 20, 2005

  3. neville

    Dr Fish Guest

    I don't know I can't see this as it hasn't appeared

    Dr Fish, Mar 20, 2005
  4. neville

    carson Guest

    Did you go and "plonk" your self again neville?

    carson, Mar 20, 2005
  5. neville

    ~Brian~ Guest

    I wondered why I couldn't see you posts?

    ~Brian~, Mar 20, 2005
  6. neville

    Harry Guest

    wysiwyg

    Harry, Mar 20, 2005
  7. neville

    cluedweasel Guest

    I know it's Neville and we're all meant to make fun of him but there
    does seem to be a bit of an issue with Teranews recently (at least for
    me). Volumes in this group were way down with around 1/3rd of articles
    missing. In some cases it was taking 8 to 10 hours for some of my
    posted articles to appear.

    cluedweasel, Mar 20, 2005