    repeating myself. I also notice that my post that does get thru sometimes is
    erased after a day or so. This is a puzzle to me. Can some kind soul tell me
    what's going on, that is of course, if this gets thru. TIA

    Beans, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Beans

    Old Gringo Guest

    I believe it is a supply and demand thing. If the post is inactive
    they remove it sooner than one that is active. You can scan through
    the post and see what I mean. As far as catching hell, pay no mind.
    Anyone that has the time to give you hell, has nothing better to do.

    Old Gringo, Sep 19, 2004

  3. I have serious doubts that you or the original poster has someone
    sifting through newsgroup posts eliminating those that don't get much
    response.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 19, 2004
  4. Beans

    samuel Guest

    supernews is a good news server good retention
    what news groups ? I doubt if you are being blocked
    check your outlook express settings
    you can also check the google groups archive to see what went through
    for you but it takes a few hours for messages to appear over there

    samuel, Sep 19, 2004
  5. Beans

    Old Gringo Guest

    It can be done in less than 2 mil seconds. There is nothing manual
    or a someone involved. You might seriously doubt again.

    Old Gringo, Sep 19, 2004
  6. Beans

    samuel Guest

    I think you are incorrect

    samuel, Sep 19, 2004
  7. Beans

    WormWood Guest

    |I access this newsgroup through OE and don't subscribe to any fee based
    one.
    | I'm wondering why I'm blocked sometimes. Sometimes it appears to get
    thru
    | without any indication to me because when I repost I catch hell for
    | repeating myself. I also notice that my post that does get thru
    sometimes is
    | erased after a day or so. This is a puzzle to me. Can some kind soul
    tell me
    | what's going on, that is of course, if this gets thru. TIA

    In OE, go to Tools / Options / Read, Tick "Automatically expand grouped
    messages". Or, click the box to the left of a post to remove the "+"
    sign. This will reveal your post if it is hidden in a thread. ~~OR~ you
    could go to view / current view and tick "show replies to my messages."

    WormWood, Sep 19, 2004
  8. Beans

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Now that piece of information, re: views menu, was a very nice piece of
    information. Thank-you Wormwood.

    Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Sep 22, 2004