    At last check, my physcial memory was at 181240 out of 359920 and it
    continues to drop. System Cache at 203744. Please let me know if there is a
    way for me to get my comptuer to run more efficiantly. Thanks!! Joe

    joe, Oct 15, 2003

  2. joe

    Ron Martell Guest

    "joe" <> wrote:

    >At last check, my physcial memory was at 181240 out of 359920 and it
    >continues to drop. System Cache at 203744. Please let me know if there is a
    >way for me to get my comptuer to run more efficiantly. Thanks!! Joe

    Your computer ia probably running quite efficiently, except for the
    181240 of *useless* memory that it currently has.

    That is what unused memory really represents - memory for which
    Windows has been totally unable to find any potentially beneficial use
    whatever for.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --