My new website (finally)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Adrian, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    I just launched my new website with a mix of photojournalism, snaps,
    portraits, tweaked images and other misc. pix, including friends and
    family (you can skip those if you wish...).

    A friend built it for me (of course I paid him, as any professional
    should be).

    I'm not asking for a critique of the site, it's different and
    personal, so I'll live with it for a while until I learn the skills to
    tweak it myself. Just wanted to share some pix from over 25 years
    worth of shooting (unfortunately, 12 years of work at my current
    newspaper can't be used - copyright issues).

    Main page:

    http://www.amenfoto.com/

    Photojournalism:

    http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/photojournalism/index.html

    Here's one of my favorites from a 1979 trip to Mexico:

    http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/mexico/lago_camecuaro.html

    I also use photoshop and KPT plug-ins such as KPT 3 Gradient Designer,
    KPT 5 Shapeshifter and KPT 6 Materializer as a visual synthesizer
    (with various masks, apply modes and gaussian blurs thrown into the
    mix):

    http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/portraitstweaked/index.html

    And a few more, including some b&w IR (infrared) from about 16 years
    ago:

    http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/tweaked/index.html

    Hope you enjoy,

    Adrian

    "A Picture's Worth A Thousand Nerds"

    Adrian, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Adrian

    Lionel Guest

    On 6 Jul 2003 22:14:08 -0700, in
    <>,
    (Adrian) said:

    >Here's one of my favorites from a 1979 trip to Mexico:
    >
    >http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/mexico/lago_camecuaro.html

    Lovely! I can see why it's one of your favourites, & it's a great
    example of why B&W photography is never going to go away. It's a shame
    you don't have larger versions of each shot on the site as well.

    Lionel, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Adrian

    Larry Bud Guest

    (Adrian) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I just launched my new website with a mix of photojournalism, snaps,
    > portraits, tweaked images and other misc. pix, including friends and
    > family (you can skip those if you wish...).
    >
    > A friend built it for me (of course I paid him, as any professional
    > should be).

    Bad link:

    The requested URL /gallery/tweaked/sao_paulo_tweaked.php was not found
    on this server.

    Larry Bud, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Cool.

    Tony G. Smith
    Vizros - Realistic 3D page curl plug-ins and more
    Demo at http://www.vizros.com/gallery.html

    Vizros Plug-ins, Jul 11, 2003