    help/ suggestions?

    Virus scans using the free version from CA does not help.

    booddhhoo

    booddhhoo, Feb 21, 2006

  2. booddhhoo

    John Holmes Guest

    booddhhoo blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My mouse Hangs when I start my computer and then start Firefox! Any
    > help/ suggestions?
    >
    > Virus scans using the free version from CA does not help.
    >
    > booddhhoo

    What happens when you start Firefox before you start your computer?

    --
    Your mother was a catatonic crackpot-religion devotee who attracted
    crowds with her act in an igloo.

    John Holmes, Feb 21, 2006

  3. booddhhoo

    Senti Guest

    booddhhoo wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My mouse Hangs when I start my computer and then start Firefox! Any
    > help/ suggestions?
    >
    > Virus scans using the free version from CA does not help.
    >
    > booddhhoo

    It's sad when mice try to commit suicide... :p

    What kind of mouse? What OS? How long ago did it start happening? Did
    you make any changes (software/hardware install, for example) prior to
    this first happening?

    ~S

    Senti, Feb 22, 2006
  4. booddhhoo

    booddhhoo Guest

    Re: My mouse Hangs when I start my computer and then start Firefox

    about 3 months. I do a couple f restarts and things then happen
    smpoothly. OS is Win XP and there are a lot of FOUND folders created
    and when I run a couple of free anti virus programs it kind of
    disappears for that session.

    booddhhoo, Mar 12, 2006