    while, only to shrink once more. What could it be ?

    Thank you,

    Daniel

    Daniel, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Take it to a good TV engineer and ask for a repair estimate.

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Brad Guest

    its probably a voltage regulator thats going out. its best to fix it
    now before it croaks completely. is there a slight burning pc board
    smell?

    whats probably bad is the regulator and a series resistor. if its a
    Sony monitor? almost not worth fixing, any other might be $30 in
    parts

    Brad, Jan 11, 2004