    I also gave a second certification on the 6th of February and cleared it.
    How will i be able to link that score to my ID and how can i log on to the
    MPC member site?

    Nimi Kaul, Feb 13, 2008

  2. Dear Kamu,

    When you receive your MCPID ; you also get access code. Check out your spam
    folder. Did you also associate your Live ID before?

    Murat Demirkiran, Feb 13, 2008

  3. Nimi Kaul

    Nimi Kaul Guest

    i did check my spam. there was no mail from Microsoft. also, as my official
    id was registered, i could not see all my spam mail.
    How should i associate my live id with the MCP id?

    thanks for your help!

    Nimi Kaul, Feb 13, 2008
  4. Then you have to contact

    re request your access code.

    Murat Demirkiran, Feb 15, 2008
  5. Nimi Kaul

    Nav Guest

    Hi,
    How should i associate my live id with the MCP id?
    pls guide me on this..

    Thanks,
    Nav

    Nav, Apr 17, 2008
  6. Nimi Kaul

    Rahul Saxena Guest

    Hi Nimi Kaul,

    I want to check my MCP ID, Please tell me how can i ?

    I did not get any access code in my spam folder or inbox folder,

    Regards,
    Rahul

    Rahul Saxena, Aug 9, 2009