    will include the mcp id and access but i never did! is that because
    didnt create passport id ? i took the exam with vue and i learned th
    mcp id is in the report but where is the access code??? please help

    rwahdan, Jun 7, 2006

  2. rwahdan

    lowdes Guest

    I'm sorry rwahdan, you have been scammed. You will never get this info.

    lowdes, Jun 8, 2006

  3. rwahdan

    Cerebrus Guest

    You must have provided an email address for correspondence, before
    giving the exam, right ? Check that email account (Including the
    infamous spam folder). In case you haven't received a mail from MS, you
    should get in touch with them. Find your regional service center from
    this page, and get in touch with them via phone or email :

    <http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp>

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.