    0
    Here's the only pic I have of my main rig, it's not much, but at least it works........... :shock:
    [​IMG]

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Bite-Me-2

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's not to bad of a overclocker, I think it does pretty good myself.
    [​IMG]

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Bite-Me-2

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    You really should get a case.. their not that expensive..

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Bite-Me-2

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Could you post the specs?

    Silverstrand, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Bite-Me-2

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Agreed.
    And very nice cases can be found at Xoxide. :D

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  6. Bite-Me-2

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Don't need a case, no real reason to. I live alone and no one goes near the system, and besides, it runs super cool this way.
    Specs are very simple:
    Abit NF7-S Rev 2
    AMD 2500 Barton (unlocked)
    Thermalright SLK 800A w/Delta 80mm 5000rpm
    PQI Turbo PC3200 2-2-2-5 (2x512)
    ATI 9500Pro (unlocked)
    Quantum Fireball 15 Gig 7200 rpm
    Generic CD Rom
    Generic Floppy
    Antec 480 PSU
    I could give a crap less about pretty, as long as it OC's well............... :twisted:

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 29, 2005
  7. Bite-Me-2

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Great OC for a old system you got going there.......;) I like the idea of the open bench system, I'd have one that way if I didn't have a house full of pets. .........:eek:  It makes it super easy to work on your system that way also.
    As for your specs, I haven't seen a Quatum HD in years, ever sence Quantum sold out their HD branch to Maxtor. Great drives in their day........;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 29, 2005
  8. Bite-Me-2

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    mines out of case... the coolermaster bench rack for your mobo is so sick it has the fans and all... :D mines setup with a RED button, the on button :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  9. Bite-Me-2

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Xoxide has an alright looking Chenbro Xpider II Red Gaming Computer case on sale for $15 dollars aft a coupon code formt thier news letter. For some reason I couldn't host the image on imagevenue. It said it can't host this format. What now? its a damn JPG.
    http://www.xoxide.com/chenbro-xpider-ii-red.html
    [​IMG]

    werty316, Jun 29, 2005
  10. Bite-Me-2

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL...it might be something with Xoide, they do strange stuff sometimes with their web site.

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 29, 2005
  11. Bite-Me-2

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    I need to put in an idea for those like me :twisted: don't like casing and "know" the casing is the main point there was heat sink problems. My first computer was a good Old 386 on a wooden board (Wood is good because your motherboard can sit on it without the system shocking itself) and with a PSU with no casing and HDD and my good old 5.25" and 3.5" Floppy Drive just lay flat on the board (You heard right they used to make 5.25" Floppy disk your parents now use them as table mats for cups).
    So I know that the system are cooler without a computer casing, but when I did my research paper on EMI it shocks me how harmful those are. But you know what? to those people thinks the systems are cooler and really don't want to care about EMI .. I say GO FOR IT !! later on the road I found out... Cell Phone is more dangerous in EMI =D So... Just my two cents on no casing computer. :lol:

    Ciger, Jun 29, 2005
  12. Bite-Me-2

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    LOL.. get a techbench thing for $80.

    Blazin Trav, Jun 29, 2005
  13. Bite-Me-2

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    EMI, meh i don't even have a mobile!!!!

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  14. Bite-Me-2

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Don't feel bad unholy, I don't either.........;) just a waste of your hard earned cash...............:)

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 30, 2005
  15. Bite-Me-2

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :D true to the bone!!!!

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  16. Bite-Me-2

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    0
    Bite-Me-2 you might live alone but cmn $20 at Fry's and you get something that will contain your computer.

    stlava, Jun 30, 2005
  17. Bite-Me-2

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or send me enough money for my second mod :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  18. Bite-Me-2

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    Looks pretty cool but I think even living alone I'd want a case.. or some sort of protection. Dust probably builds up pretty quick... I suppose compressed air is cheap enough to use regularly though.

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  19. Bite-Me-2

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Compressed air is mans best friend.....;) Compressor that is, alot cheaper in the long run.

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 2, 2005
  20. Bite-Me-2

    unholy

    Joined: