My latest HP pro photo blog entry is up - Multimedia for photographers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. Hi All,

    My latest blog entry for HP's Professional Photography blog is up,
    entitled 'Multimedia Portfolios and More: Fertile New Ground for
    Photographers':
    http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/graphicarts/archive/2007/08/13/4150.html

    You can view all my posts here:
    http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/hpblog.php
    if you want to check out the other five. There is also great stuff on
    the HP site from the other contributors.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    --
    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Photography and Art Forums http://www.dimagemaker.com/forums/index.php

    Wayne J. Cosshall, Aug 13, 2007

  2. Wayne J. Cosshall

    John Turco Guest

    <edited, for brevity>

    Hello, Wayne:

    Just curious...has Hewlett-Packard ever marketed a camera that was
    even remotely "professional," may I ask? (That's a serious question,
    seeing as how HP is sponsoring your "pro photo blog.")

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Hi John,

    No, HP run the pro photo blog. I am just one of the contributors. I also
    list my contributions on my site so people can quickly find my posts if
    they ever want to.

    I don't think HP would claim they make a professional camera. But they
    do make other gear lots of us use.

    Wayne J. Cosshall, Aug 16, 2007
  4. Wayne J. Cosshall

    John Turco Guest