    was able to connect to my home wireless network without problems until
    a couple of weeks ago. I can't figure out why I am having this
    problem now. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

    david_beede, May 24, 2007

  2. david_beede

    Lem Guest

    What happened just before the problem started?

    Can you see "your network" in the list of available networks? If so,
    what happens when you try to connect?

    Can you connect to your wireless network with any other computer?

    Can you connect to the router with an Ethernet cable and (a) browse the
    Internet and (b) access the router's configuration utility?

    Lem, May 24, 2007