    If you have a solution to this problem I will be delighted.
    TIA,
    Leo

    LEO THOMPSON, Mar 4, 2004

  2. LEO THOMPSON

    Basket Case Guest

    You only need to post it once. Try downloading and reinstalling Internet
    Explorer.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/default.asp

    -BC

    Basket Case, Mar 5, 2004

  3. LEO THOMPSON

    AOL.com Guest

    Greetings,
    It's not a fix but this will give you access to iexplore.exe.
    Go to start, search and type in iexplore.exe. It most likely is in the system
    somewhere. When it is found create a shortcut to your desktop.
    I had this same problem due to a flurry of deleting by me. In other words I
    caused my own problems.
    A few nights later I reinstalled win 98 and all was well again. I fixed the
    problem but have no idea how.
    Richard

    AOL.com, Mar 6, 2004
  4. LEO THOMPSON

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Tried search. No iexplore.exe file found.
    Thanks, Richard.

    LEO THOMPSON, Mar 6, 2004