    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Oct 27, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    nicely done :) but you could have chosen better cars than the evos :p

    XhArD, Oct 28, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :p i didn't have much to choose from, its ether blocks or those cars.

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why? You need car models? I've got tons of 'em I've made... And the house is kinda small. Not bad... Did you do the scenery in Bryce?

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah scereny pure hand movement down in 3dsmax :D

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Uh... Yeah, whatever that says.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  7. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, looks like scenes from SIM:)>

    PUTALE, Oct 30, 2005
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    now don't compare it to the craptacular game...

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005