    use IE6 and doesn't recover the memory.

    Any help will be much appreciated.

    Yours Gaz.

    Gaz, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Gaz

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your task scheduler and antivirus schedule.

    Memory is there to be used, and Windows always sets
    aside the maximum amount of memory, for an application,
    that it thinks it is likely to need; don't worry about it.

    °Mike°, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Gaz

    DaveG Guest

    "My floppy drive keeps coming alive"

    ?????
    How long have you been having these nightmares????

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Nov 6, 2003