My Firefox won't display this web page...

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by John Smith, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    John Smith, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Might just be some browser-specific Javascript (the page source contains
    quite a lot of js)...

    cheers,

    David H

    David Harrison, Jan 28, 2005

  3. *** John Smith escribió/wrote (Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:15:18 +1100):
    Nope, there aren't applets in the page.

    There's a script that uses browser detection. Afterwards, it hides these
    fields unless the browser is Internet Explorer 4+ or Netscape 4 (a browser
    from the late 90's nobody uses today).

    Although Firefox could probably display the page properly, it's instructed
    not to do it.

    --
    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor barnizada para la intemperie)