My DVD Error Problems writing on dvd , Error: sense code (37303) , DVD Err, 226051

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bun Mui, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Bun Mui

    Bun Mui Guest

    My DVD 4 program produces This error when I try to make dvd video from
    a 4.7 dvd-r disk.

    It says-

    " Could not complete the last command Device Error: sense code (37303)-
    Power Calibration Area Error. Sequencial write (DVD Err, 226051) "

    How could I prevent this message appearing so it would burn ok?

    I burn both mpg and wmv files.

    I also try using Nero. How do I making DVD from mpgs and wmv using Nero 6
    ultra program? What are the steps involved?

    I am using Windows XP.

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Jun 18, 2004