    Guest Guest

    I came back to my computer and found my screen display is completely
    sideways. Can someone please provide me with directions for correcting this?

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006

  2. It could be a driver issue, what type of Video card you have installed?
    Check the manufacturers website for an update. If thats not the issue, Open
    Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced > Monitor, under "Monitor
    settings > click the Screen refresh rate:" list box and try the different
    refresh hertz to see if it corrects the issue.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Follow André's instructions, but look for a function called rotate in the
    Monitor panel

    John Barnes, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you. I did as you suggested and it worked.

    Guest, Feb 21, 2006