My cycling friend

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gavin Goulson, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. Dear Tish,

    Among the wealth of rubbish E mails I have received threatening to
    do strange things to me if I buy certain pills or offering mortgages or
    foreign holidays I found one good one , yours. Thanks so much. I have in
    fact sent you a letter which should get to you but you never know the
    |British Post. I'm glad you've bought "Yes Minister", which I'm sure you
    will enjoy.Among my other favourites which you might be able to get hold of
    is "Dad's Army". This is hilarious and is about the Home Guard. These were
    special bodies of men too old for normal army service in the war but who
    were trained as a last line of defence should the Germans have invaded.
    Other series also humourous are "Open all Hours" and "Porridge". Also a new
    series "The Vicar of Dibley" about a lady vicar with Dawn French.

    Love

    Gavin

    Gavin Goulson, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Gavin Goulson