    Australia Mate!
    Only just moments ago a delivery man rang my door bell and presented me with my prize. I am currently in the process of taking photos and trying to write a review so hopefully it should be up sometime tommorow :)
    Thanks again Velocity Reviews and Bigal :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no need to thank us thank Al :D, i guess al is part of the team, :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    congrat man on the winning.

    PUTALE, Sep 16, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Thankyou :) Now I just have to make sure the last person gets their pizza, 2 down 1 to go :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i was about to say itd probably cost you more to buy the pizzas than it would the fan controller, but you can get them free or cheap cant you... You don't get pizza often do you? You'd get fat :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nice

    i had a particular interest in that model infact i have 1 hooked up to my unit now cooler master rule with fan controlers. 1 bad thing it starts red then gos green then blue... Blue is last u have to press the button 2 times...
    a whole 2 times

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    so true :p.
    But pizza is good for lan... can u get them to sponsor our lan???? :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005